Stone Cold

Tuesday, October 21, 2014


skirt: ASOS || top: Forever21 || shoes: converse ||bag: ASOS || necklace: h&m || lipstick: Mac (color Sin)

I had been in search for this "maxi" skirt for almost a year. I've always wanted to wear one, but being petite I never found on that was the right length. The funny thing is the skirt I'm wearing is midi skirt from the tall section on the ASOS website. Oh well it still works for me! Anyway I love pairing it with a solid colored top like the one I'm wearing in the photos or a fun crop top either way it's very versatile and perfect for any season except winter...rumor has it it's going to be the coldest this winter in New England...yay! Time to prepare all the cozy sweaters. 

Have a happy Tuesday!

xx Aline


photos taken by Natalie Chaprazian 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger