i'm back

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

 
 

sweater: marshalls || boots: topshop || jacket: Macy's |necklace: h&m

Hi! So it's been quite a while since I've updated my blog. I took a hiatus and studied abroad in Sweden which was life changing! It was really amazing to be able to travel and meet so many wonderful people from around the world. I'll post some photos of my adventures at some point but I've really missed blogging! I've been preparing for my debut back to the fashion blogging world for a little while now and what better time than now? It's my last year of college and let me tell you senior year is really kicking my butt. Anyway I'm going to make my best effort to post as often as I can. I've got loads of new ideas that I'd really like to accomplish. So here's to my first post back! 

Hope you have a lovely Tuesday!


xx Aline


photos taken by Caitlin Ferguson

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous necklace and perfect little booties! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :)

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're so beautiful and i love the necklace! Thanks for commenting on my blog as well
    http://www.fatashionable.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace! So pretty!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger