The Last of Fall 2013

Saturday, December 21, 2013


Hi! Long time no see I suppose. Today is the winter solstice and in honor of that I figured I'd post my last fall inspired outfit since I haven't posted in quite some time. I took these photo's long before the snow blanketed Massachusetts. 
My semester finished last week and it is truly a relief to not have to worry about passing in a plethora of papers anymore for now. I am DONE with that...anyway now I can focus on the future and what 2014 hold for me. Lots of new and exciting things! Hopefully I'll get some holiday outfits up soon! Until then hope you have a lovely day and I hope you've gotten your Christmas shopping done! :)

wearing: dress-Urban Outfitters; cardigan- Target; boots- Kohl's; belt-Forever 21

photos taken by Natalie Chaprazian 

1 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love your dress :)
    xo,
    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger