Studs + Dots

Friday, November 22, 2013


Hello everyone! It's been pretty chilly out, but that won't stop me from wearing dresses! I love dresses with collars, but the dress actually doesn't have one. So I layered a blouse with a collar underneath the dress and added a cardigan for extra warmth. I think the collar adds an edgy touch to this ever so girly outfit. 

I have several more dresses I cannot wait to style! Hopefully I can get a handle on all my projects at school and get some outfits together.

Have a lovely day!

wearing: dress-TJmaxx; blouse with collar-Forever21; cardigan-Nordstrom; tights-DKNY; shoes-Cole Haan


photos taken by Natalie Chaprazian

17 comments:

  1. I love the dress paired with the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! And the dress paired with the color makes such a cute outfit!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your polka dot dress!! Mustard is a greaaaat color for fall and looks lovely on you!

    www.darlingprepster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bun looks great - especially with that outfit!! Cute!

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style! Polka dot dresses and ballet pumps is just perfect for winter. The mustard color really suits you too!; found you on the blog link up and now following. Gorgeous blog.
    Jen@www.whatjennadidnext.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you layered a blouse underneath the dress! They look perfect together! The color of the dress is amazing!! x

    Canvas June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I felt pretty excited when I came up with the idea of layering them together! :)

      Delete
  7. Adorable, this looks like something I would wear myself :)



    Zubie | Zubie's Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! good to know we have the same taste :)

      Delete
  8. Love the dress...
    U look gorgeous...!!
    its just Perfect outfit!!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger