Plum & Wine

Wednesday, October 16, 2013


Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love going out to the pond in my home town and walking around admiring the beauty in the changing leaves. This time of season is truly a beautiful wonder. It's been getting chilly as well which means sweater weather is on it's way! Yay! 

Hope you have a wonderful day!

wearing: cardigan & necklace - forever21; top & skirt - Nordstroms; boots - Steve Madden

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | LookBook | Tumblr | Facebook 
Photo's taken by Natalie Chaprazian 

1 comments:

  1. These combination of colors is probably my favorite! I love the outfit and the photos!

    xoxo
    Sasha
    http://pilchasypintas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger