Summer Sunsets Burn the Brightest

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's amazing how nearly four months flew by so quickly! My "summer" began early May and now I have six days until my first day of class. The leaves are already changing color. Not that I mind, I love autumn as much as anyone else, but I'm going to miss the lovely summer beach days. I always think sunsets burn the brightest during the summer. I was able to enjoy one of my last days of vacation at Old Orchard Beach in Maine and it was amazing. The tide had gone out and there were so many sand bars. The the colors of the sunset were incredible. I hope you've enjoyed your summer of 2013. Did you go anywhere amazing? Let me know in the comments below.

Have a wonderful day!

wearing: top-Forever21; shorts-thrifted; bracelets-Alex & Ani


Photo's taken by Natalie Chaprazian

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset photography!! I love the outfit it's very summery :)

    Greetings from Bolivia

    Sasha

    http://pilchasypintas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger