Style Inspiration: Wild Flower

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lovely wildflower
I love to style outfits whether I actually have the physical pieces or finding them online and creating a collage. I wish to inspire many others who adore fashion like myself, and I put this outfit together for that purpose. It's elegant, feminine, and simple. No need for an excess of accessories. I would wear this on a warm and sunny summer day. The pop of royal blue in the skirt and shoes add an amazing pop of color. I hope this outfit inspires you to create a look you can wear and enjoy the last of the warm weather. Have you noticed it's getting darker earlier? Fall is certainly on it's way.

Have an incredible day!

 Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | LookBook | Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I used to love to style outfits with Polyvore. It's a great way to get those creative juices flowing :-)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger