Paisley Casual

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hi all! It's been a little while since I've posted a new look, but I'm ready to get back into it with full force. Here I am wearing a paisley top which I love paired with my favorite/only pair of boyfriend jeans. I love this look because it's comfortable yet chic. I hope summer has been going well for everyone! Can you believe it's beginning to wind down? I'm in disbelief. Anyway I just wanted to mention I was interviewed on The Trendy Chick's blog and I'll link it here so you can check it out. :)

Have a lovely day!

wearing: top-Nordstroms; jeans-F21; purse-Target; shoes-Payless

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | LookBook | Tumblr

photo's taken by: Natalie Chaprazian

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger