Grease Lighting

Monday, August 26, 2013

Whenever I put on this outfit I sort of feel like I should be in the movie Grease you know running around with Danny, Sandy, Rizzo, Frenchy and the rest of the gang. It's kind retro yet still on trend which is my favorite combination! I also want to mention that the jeans I'm wearing are my favorite pair. When I first saw them I immediately fell in love. Just an amazing acid wash jean. I notice that they're everywhere now, but if you're going to buy a pair definitley check out GoJane, that's where I got mine. Shopping online can be tricky so I suggest you really know your measurements and know exactly what kind of material the garment is made of especially if it's pants. Also read reviews! I always read the reviews before I purchase something because they can be really helpful. Sometimes I don't buy anything until I see a review, but that's just how I am. Anyway school is starting in a little over a week I'm excited!

Are you excited about going back to school?
Let me know in the comments below.
Have a wonderful day!
 
wearing: top-Forever21; pants-GoJane; sunglasses-RayBans; shoes-Converse; rings-Forever21 


Photo's taken by Natalie Chaprazian

2 comments:

  1. I loooove how cute and comfy this looks! I love all those high end blogs but when I see those girls putting on heels everyday I'm like "Nope, sorry, doesn't fit well with my hectic lifestyle" but this is sooo pretty and su comfortably chic! Love it :)

    Sasha
    http://pilchasypintas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I appreciate it :)

      Delete

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger