A Day at the Cape

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hi everyone! It's been quite a while since I've spent time down at the Cape and just a little while ago my cousin came up from California and we took a day trip up. I ate at our favorite sea food spot, visited Christmas Tree Shop, and hung out by the water. It was such a beautiful day, we really lucked out! Near the place we had out lunch there's a walkway made of rocks too. It's really beautiful and kind of intimidating to walk on especially when trying to take photos! Also we were almost attacked by a group of seagulls thanks to my brother and sister. Overall it was an awesome day.

What adventures have you been on this summer?
Let me know in the comments below!

Have a lovely day!

wearing: dress- Forever21; purse- Forever21; shoes- Sperry Topsider


Photo's taken by Natalie Chaprazian 

2 comments:

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger