Summer Brights

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I love summer! The weather has been disgustingly humid, but I don't mind because it means I don't have wear a jacket at night to keep me warm (sometimes I hate when it cools off at night). 
I do care that I have to worry about frizzy hair...but that can be taken care of with some products, no big deal. I have been trying some new products for my hair and I'm hoping to review them soon! 
What I love about summer the most is the bright colors I get to wear. Granted I don't mind wearing certain bright colors in the fall and winter, but personally it seems inappropriate. 
With the sun shining why not wear neon colors? 
Sounds cheesy but hey as long as I'm making my point. I love the palm tree detailing on the shorts and I just had to match the shorts with my cardigan :). Hope you're enjoying the lovely summer we've been having so far. 
What are your favorite colors to wear during the summer?

Have a great day!

wearing: cardigan-Nordstrom; top-forever21; shorts-Nordstrom Rack; sandals-Aldo; sunglasses-Ray Bans

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | LookBook | Tumblr

Photo's taken by Natalie Chaprazian  

2 comments:

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger