It's been a while...

Monday, June 17, 2013


Hi everyone! Hope all is well! It's been quite a while since I've posted anything new and I just wanted to let you know that I'm back! I had to take a little break from posting my outfits because my schedule became very busy. I was looking for a job, I started taking a few online courses, I had been trying to get my internship schedule on lock, it took me a while to get motivated to clean my room, but everything is all set! So I just wanted to reassure those of you who do read my blog that I will be making many posts! ...I guess I should say weather permitting...I was supposed to have an outfit up today, but because of the weather and bad lighting situation I have in my room I thought it would be best to start with some photos I've been saving from my trip to Florida (which was a lot of fun by the way). 
Did anyone else see the blinding lighting a little while ago? It was crazy!
All in all, this summer is already moving by very quickly and I have to make up for lost time! I'm hoping to get in some beauty reviews, many many many outfit posts, photography updates, and hopefully some giveaways? Who knows...the possibilities are endless! I hope you've been enjoying your summer so far!

Sincerely,
Aline :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger