Bandana Dress

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dresses, dresses, and more dresses! I'm too excited to start wearing dresses since the weather has been warming up! This is one of my favorite Hi-Low dresses. It's intricate bandana-esque detail really caught my eye as well as the mint color of the dress. Are you excited about wearing dresses for the summer? If not, what are you excited about? Let me know! I would love to hear from my readers! 


Have a great Thursday!

wearing: dress-target; earrings-forever21; shoes-DSW; belt-forever21; bracelets-Alex & Ani

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!! I have NOMINATED you for the Liebster Award in my Blog! Hope you enjoy the questions. Following you and hope you return the sweet gesture ;) Cheers! http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Wow thanks so much! I appreciate it!

      Delete

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger