A Day at the Beach

Friday, May 24, 2013

Just a couple of days ago I was in Florida enjoying the hot and humid weather. One day it was sunny and the next rained with a great amount of pressure. Seriously I don't think I've seen it rain that and ever for five minutes straight and then stop. 
Despite the odd weather, I was able to go to the beach a few times and it was beautiful. Sometimes I wish I lived right on the beach, to wake up to the beautiful sky and water is a dream. Maybe someday...Anyways it was a lot of fun spending time with my friends, but now I'm back home and I have lots of plans for the summer. I am looking forward to all my new adventures, and I can't wait to share them with you!

What are your plans for the summer?

Have a great day!

wearing: dress-Forever21; belt-Forever21; shoes-JellyPop; jewelry-Alex & Ani


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger