Circle Skirt + Tights

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

 
I was finally able to wear my circle skirt for this outfit not too long ago. I paired it with these adorable tights! I love the detailing it has on the knees! The pressure is on at school. I only have a little bit of time left and there's just too many papers and projects to think about! I'm counting down the days until my summer vacation starts and I'm so excited! Just a few more weeks!

 I also would like to give my condolences to all the families that were affected by the events during the Boston Marathon on Monday. 
Stay Strong Boston.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

wearing: blouse-TJMAXX; skirt-Forever21; tights-Nordstrom's Rack; shoes-Steve Madden; hat-H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger