Brandy Hearts Melville Opens On Newbury Street

Tuesday, April 23, 2013


Photo: Aline Chaprazian

For those of you who are avid Newbury Street shoppers, you must have seen that the 344 next to the Starbucks officially closed up shop.

I have spent a decent amount of time in 344 drooling over the over priced clothing in the store, but I never did too much buying.

It is sad to see a business close it's doors, especially on Newbury, but it's also exciting to see what's new!

And boy am I excited to share that the Italian based clothing company Brandy Melville has opened on Newbury Street!

Brandy Hearts Melville is an Italian brand, inspired by L.A. lifestyle. The clothes and accessories have become very popular among celebrities like the Kardashian's, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and more!

I found Brandy Melville through Instagram last year and have since been obsessed.
The store carries tons of clothing and accessories all ranging within a reasonable budget.

Last Saturday I went to the store on Newbury Street for the first time and and fell in love all over gain.

When you walk in you just feel a good vibe. The atmosphere was warm, the music was awesome, and everyone seemed to be happy about the clothes.

I was gawking at everything, I didn't know where to begin.

My favorite items in the store are the t-shirts, but they have dresses, leggings, shorts, beanies, backpacks and more. Their clothes are so soft...and according to the website every item is made in Italy.

The only thing that's a little unusual about the clothes is almost everything is labeled one size fits all. I'm not exactly sure how that works, but at least they have fittings rooms to make sure it fits, right?


The coolest part was when you walked in there were these customized signs that said Celtics, Back Bay, and other signs relating to Boston.

And to top it off you can even purchase the signs. They had a wall just so you can pick whichever one you want. I'm not a 100% sure, but I think the store can customize signs for you...but I can get back to you on that.

I have to say the store definitely gave me a great impression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger