Blushing

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blushing
1.) Dress - 2.) Shoes - 3.) Purse - 4.) Necklace

I love putting together potential outfits. Especially one's like the one above. I adore this dress. It's perfect for a spring/summer outing. I'm ready for warm weather! I say it over and over again, yet mother nature neglects to listen to my request. 
 Boston has been terribly windy lately. We had some good weather for two days and then it's back to the bitter cold.  Anyway I hope I've inspired you to start thinking about the lovely outfits you'll be wearing as it begins to get warmer. We all need that kind of inspiration once in a while to get us through the chilly beginning of spring.

Hope you have a lovely evening! 

2 comments:

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger