Lace & Leather

Wednesday, March 13, 2013


I love wearing dresses! This one is one of my favorite's! I found a dress similar to the one I'm wearing at Urban Outfitter's a few years ago. It was way too expensive so I didn't end up buying it. Then last year I was searching through Nasty Gal's sale section and I stumbled upon this dress and I just had to have it! I love the royal blue under the black lace, it gives the dress an edgy yet feminine touch.

Spring is getting close! Although there's still some snow on the ground, Boston's warming up!

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

wearing: dress-Nasty Gal; leather jacket c/o-my roommate; bracelets-Alex & Ani; socks-target; purse-Forever 21; boots-Steve Madden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger