Winter...forever in a sweater

Thursday, February 21, 2013

For winter, sweaters are probably my favorite item of clothing. I have a decent amount but it never seems to be enough... I have a few selected places I enjoy purchasing them from, but you can never go wrong with a thrift shop. Salvation Army, Savers, and if you're a Boston local definitely check out the Garment District. I got the one I'm wearing at a Savers and I don't think I'll ever give it up. Sometimes it can be rare for me to find thrifted items that I actually like, but sweaters are something you can always count on.

Hope you have a lovely Thursday!

wearing: sweater-thrifted; high waisted jeans-Go Jane; loafers-Steve Madden


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger