Winter Gloom Brings Floral Bloom

Friday, February 22, 2013


TGIF! 
Finally the never ending week is ending...well sort of. 
Hope you've had a good week keeping busy and such!
This post is about how I adore floral prints. 
I can't tell you how many floral printed pieces of clothing I own... 
Winter always feels like it drags on and bringing in some floral prints always brightens up my day. 
This peplum shirt is one of my favorite floral finds. 
I paired it with my burgundy high waisted jeans to accent the red from my top. 
I'm looking forward to this weekend! 
There might be a chance of snow this Saturday and Sunday in Boston...and I'm just really hoping for a snow day...fingers crossed?

 Have a lovely Friday!

wearing: top-target; pants-Go Jane; boots-Steve Madden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger