Thrifted Comfort

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


My favorite thing about winter is wearing sweaters and knits. This knit cardigan is one of my favorite thrift finds. It's very comfortable and the cardigan paired with the hat kept me extra warm in the cold weather! The weather in Boston has been keeping me on my toes this year! One week it feels like negative 2 and the next it's 50 degrees out! It's pretty crazy is you ask me. So I know it's a couple of days late, but what are your thoughts about the Grammy's? Personally I loved Katy Perry's and Rihanna's dresses! I have to go through everyone's looks again, but those two stood out to me the most! What was your favorite Grammy look? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a lovely Tuesday!


wearing: hat-Nordstroms; knit cardigan-thrifted; grat undershirt-delia's; jeans-Vigoss; boots-modcloth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Collective Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger